The FAA 107 UAG Remote Pilot Study guide is now available in ONLINE VIDEO!
The FAA Remote Pilot Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Airman Certification Standards spells out what is on the Remote Pilot Exam. These are the areas covered in this training course:
(1) Applicable regulations relating to small UAS rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation;
(2) Airspace classification and operating requirements, obstacle clearance requirements, flight restrictions affecting small UAS operation;
(3) Official sources of weather and effects of weather on small UAS performance;
(4) Small UAS loading and performance;
(5) Emergency procedures;
(6) Crew resource management;
(7) Radio communication procedures;
(8) Determining the performance of small UAS;
(9) Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol;
(10) Aeronautical decision-making and judgment; and
(11) Airport operations
(12) Maintenance and inspection procedures
This video course totals about two hours and you can view the lessons as many times as you like for as long as you like, on your computer, tablet or phone. There is a practice test at the end to see how ready you might be for the “real” test and links to resources and study materials. At the end you’ll find a sample test provided by the FAA along with instructions on where to take the test and how to obtain your completed certification through the IACRA process.
Please note, this course is not represented in any way as an official FAA training course.
- Certificate of Completion
- Continually updated and revised.
Find it here: The Drone Professor