Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Transportation > Aviation > Piloting & Flight Instruction
Remote Pilot Certification (Part §107) Study Guide
Preparing to meet the FAA Knowledge Test Requirements for UAS Remote Pilot Certification (14CFR§107)
Available Exclusively at Amazon.com
NOW AVAILABLE AS AN ONLINE VIDEO COURSE!
Also at UDEMY.com
UAV OPERATIONS – A Study Guide.
- #15 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Transportation > Aviation > Commercial
- #19 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Transportation > Aviation > Piloting & Flight Instruction
- #38 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Transportation > Aviation > Commercial
Table of Contents:
- Applicable Regulations Relating to Small US Rating Privileges, Limitations and Flight Operation
- Airspace, Operations Requirements, Obstacle Clearance, Flight Restrictions
- Official Sources of Weather and Effects of Weather on Small UAS Performance
- Small UAS Loading and Performance
- Emergency Procedures
- Crew Resource Management
- Radio Communications
- Determining Performance of Small UAS
- Psychological Effects of Drugs and Alcohol
- Aeronautical Decision Making and Judgment (ADM)
- Airport Operations
- Maintenance and Inspection Procedures
- Practice Test Questions
- The Certification Process (Taking the test, applying through IACRA and getting your FAA Certificate))
Why an e-Book and not a printed book?
The UAV/UAS/RPA/”drone” world is rapidly evolving and changing. With an E-Book we can update and revise the material whenever conditions warrant, and we will continue to do so as new resources and information become available. New updates and revisions include material based on reports from our students who passed the exam, including a stronger emphasis on aeronautical charts.
NOTICE TO PAST PURCHASERS: We continue to have serious and ongoing issues with Amazon/Kindle failing to distribute update revisions and corrections because they don’t deem the changes to be “significant”. If the edition you purchased does not show the cover you see here and revision #8, dated November 8, 2016 on the copyright page, CONTACT Amazon and DEMAND that they provide you with the CORRECT edition that you are entitled to. Contact the author if you can’t resolve the problem.
Like the book? Write your review!
As featured on
Download or Sync after each revision/update – (See “Updates” at the bottom of this page)
Current revision: 7a (9/9/16) – 20,082 words
Already bought the book? We make timely updates and revisions as needed.
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select Settings.
- Select Automatic Book Update to expand the section. Select On to receive automatic updates for your book.
Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings)
If you don’t see the “automatic update” option, click “sync” or right click on the eBook and select “download”. In some cases you may need to “delete” the book and then download it again to obtain the newest revision. If that doesn’t work, contact Amazon Kindle Support and request a fresh current download.
Want to write and publish your own E-Book?
Ultimate EBook Creator – Create eBooks for Kindle and more. IT’S EASY!